Publix Sabor is a supermarket developed with a Hispanic influence, featuring important differences to product brands, services and store environment. Ads and product information are offered in both English and Spanish. All are intended to broaden our reach to the Hispanic community while creating an experience that everyone will enjoy.
At Publix Sabor, you will continue to enjoy the same great service to which you are accustomed and will be able to fill all of your grocery needs. Service, quality, variety and freshness are all Publix strengths that you can find in Publix Sabor. At the same time, we will continue to provide our usual great values along with an expanded Hispanic food offering, in a unique environment.
Our offering includes a larger variety of Caribbean, and Central and South American products. Hispanic products are integrated throughout the store so all customers can shop the entire store.
Many new services are available, including money transfers and money orders, bill payment services and fax services. The meat department has a full-service case where customers can find all the meats they are looking for and can have them cut to order.
Publix Sabor has a unique, expressive flair, which has been achieved through the use of new colors, ceramic tiles, signage and wrought iron. Customers can experience this new environment while still enjoying the Publix they have always known; a clean, warm, welcoming atmosphere with easy-to-shop aisles.
It’s all a part of our new flavor—come experience Publix Sabor.
Now open at the following locations:
1980 East Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34743-8600
1585 West 49th Street
Hialeah, FL 33012-2924
|Miller Square Shopping Center
13890 SW 56th Street
Miami, FL 33175-6021
|Coral Way Shopping Center
8680 SW 24th Street
Miami, FL 33155-2338
|Publix Sabor at Hialeah
3251 E 2nd Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33013-3285
1290 West 68th Street
Hialeah, FL 33014-4524
|Town & Country Shopping Center
1910 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33461-4228
|Publix Sabor at Altos Plaza
121 SW 22nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33135
- Expanded selection of dry grocery, frozen food and dairy items
- Expanded Hispanic prepared food offerings in the deli and bakery
- Expanded variety of Hispanic produce items
- Cafe offering coffee, warm pastries and pressed sandwiches with seating
- Increased selection of phones cards and new bill paying services
- Full-service meat counter
- Communication in both English and Spanish
- Unique design and environment
Latest posts by Julio Ibañez (see all)
- Making the promotional spaces in our stores profitable - 7 julio, 2018
- “Little Data” for big results in our stores. - 7 julio, 2018
- Defining the best assortment for our Supermarkets. - 7 julio, 2018