- Online sales for Cyber Monday this year reached $2.29 billion, growing 16% over the same results in 2012, according to data in Adobe’s newly-released Adobe Digital Index 2013.
- In tallying online sales from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday for 2013, Adobe analysts calculated that sales jumped 26% over last year to hit $7.4 billion.
- Adobe analyzed 900 million visits made to 2,000 websites on Cyber Monday, along with post-Thanksgiving Day visits totaling more than three billion.
ComScore reported that Black Friday saw $1.2 billion in online sales this year, which means that Cyber Monday is still the day to beat for e-retailers. Adobe expects to eventually see Thanksgiving overtake Black Friday in online sales, but the day for in-store shopping still has a long way to go before it threatens its digital counterpart.
The Next Web: Cyber Monday brings in record $2.29 billion online sales; 18.3% of purchases made via mobile
Enhanced News Online: Adobe Reports Record $2.29 Billion in Cyber Monday Sales
Latest posts by Julio Ibañez (see all)
- 5 tips to prepare our stores for the Christmas time. - 26 noviembre, 2017
- USEFUL TIPS FOR LOSS PREVENTION IN YOUR STORE OR SUPERMARKET - 23 septiembre, 2017
- 6 RECOMMENDATIONS TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL SALES SEASON - 23 septiembre, 2017